- Residential Building Inspector – Day 1
- Residential Electrical Inspector – Day 2
- Residential Plumbing Inspector – Day 3
- Residential Mechanical Inspector – Day 4
Each Session Includes:
- What will be covered in the exams
- How to use the 2012 Residential Code Book during the exam
- How to prepare for the exam (Computer version)
- Sample test questions
- Test taking techniques
You will need a copy of the ICC Residential Code Book, with turbo tabs. This covers all 4 classes. Cost for the Book is $134 +S&H or $100 ICC Member price.
The book can be obtained by joining ICC as a Building Safety Professional Member for $50.
Then after you pass your first of the 4 tests, switch your membership to a Certified Member.
Books can be provided on day of class, if ordered on reservation from
Recommended materials for your study:
IRC Residential Flash Cards. ($25). Or $20 ICC Member Price.